Master’s and PhD programs
WE OFFER GRANTS IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS
(*) Applicants must provide detailed information about the programs or courses they wish to apply for.
- Uruguayan citizenship.
- Higher education degree (+4-year program).
- No significant previous experience in the U.S.
- Outstanding academic records.
- Work experience (2 years).
- Leadership profile.
- English knowledge (non-exclusive).
- Share Fulbright’s and ANII’s goals.
- Written commitment to come back to Uruguay upon the program’s end, as per Fulbright’s and ANII’s regulations.
- Explicit acceptance of the Reglamento General del Sistema Nacional de Becas de la ANII (ANII’s regulations for the national scholarship system), in force since May 3, 2016.
- Fulbright is the most prestigious academic program in the U.S.
- Advice over the whole application process and during the stay in the U.S.
- Application for U.S. universities.
- Discount in the tuition fees.
- Medical insurance for the grantee.
- Economic support for daily expenses (between 1 and 2 years max.).
- Participation in the Regional Seminar with Fulbrighters from all over the world.
- International network of professional Fulbrighters.
- Return program, with support from former grantees.
- Connection with the Alumni Association of Uruguay.
- Access to the Fulbrighter app.
Click here to start the application process.
If you are applying for the first time, start creating your user.
The Fulbright Commissions ensures a transparent and equal selection process. Phone calls to make suggestions on applicants have a negative impact on their selection and could be detrimental for applicants.