Grants for researchers and professors
This grant offers Uruguayan researchers the chance to be connected with an American university or research center to conduct research for three months.
This program is specially designed for lawyers working with the new Criminal Procedural Code interested in carrying out research on aspects related to the adoption of the new code.
- Uruguayan citizenship.
- University degree.
- Submission of a research project.
- Return to Uruguay for at least two years upon completion of the program.
- Applicants are not required to submit invitation letters from U.S. institutions, but we encourage those who are already connected to an institution to submit one.
- Publications in the field will be particularly valued.
- English knowledge.
- Prestige: the most prestigious academic program in the U.S.
- Round-trip airline ticket.
- Medical insurance.
- Management to be partially or totally exempted from paying the university tuition fee.
- Economic support to cover housing and life expenses in the U.S.
The call is currently closed and will reopen in July 2020.
- Beginning of the program: July/August 2021.
- Length of the program: 3 months.